- Fits in standard wall box and replaces single-pole wall switch.
- 120/277VAC, 60Hz.
- 800W Incandescent/Fluorescent
- 150W LED
- Single Pole
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 1200 square feet of coverage suitable for small offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas
- U/S technology provides excellent minor motion sensitivity
- Ability to disable PIR or U/S for added flexibility
- Walk-Through feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- Convenient pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings
- To comply with T24, red LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- Time Delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time set-tings of 15 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings
- Vacancy confirmation - when the time out expires and the lights turn OFF a 30 second vacancy confirmation exists to turn the lights back ON
- Neutral wire required
- Available in White
- Five-year Warranty
Testing & Code Compliance:
- CUL Listed
- Title 24 compliant