2X2 PREMIUM PERFORMANCE LED ULTRA THIN EDGE-LIT PANEL 32 WATTS 3000K 4000K 5000K - The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. The LEDPNL is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,003 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,081 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,111 luminaire lumens (129 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.